Watch the full session below on-demand:
1:02 Description of Layer
1:37 Description of Ghost Inspector
3:15 Creating a test for an example ecommerce app using Ghost Inspector
8:49 Adding a Layerfile to your Ghost Inspector test
11:41 Triggering a Layer build
14:13 What does a failing build look like?
18:30 Branching approaches
21:21 Adding a new feature branch
24:40 What's the best way to get started with Ghost Inspector?
About this event: What is Automated QA and why is it important in the software delivery lifecycle? Justin Klemm, CEO and founder of Ghost Inspector, will walk you through how to use Ghost Inspector + Layer effectively to follow code reviews best practices in this technical workshop.
About Justin: Justin Klemm is the founder and CEO of Ghost Inspector. He’s a seasoned engineer with a passion for creating good user experiences and is particularly interested in automated testing.
About Ghost Inspector: Ghost Inspector allows you to easily create automated browser tests for your websites and web applications. Ensure everything works and looks the way it should. No coding required.
1. Creating a test for an app using Ghost Inspector
2. Adding a Layerfile to your Ghost Inspector test suite
3. Triggering a Layer build
4. What does a failing build look like?
5. Branching approaches
6. Adding a new feature branch
To learn more:
1. Try Layer for GitHub, BitBucket or GitLab for free
2. Try Ghost Inspector for free
3. Check out the Ghost Inspector integration docs
4. Watch other product tutorials
5. Learn more about DevOps in our Academy posts