Watch the full session below on-demand:
1:00 Importance of secrets management + risk mitigation
4:10 Live Demo of Doppler begins (adding a CI/CD secret)
7:16 Live Demo of LayerCI with Doppler begins (making a change in the test file)
9:16 Q&A: Can we share secrets between developers as well?
9:53 Q&A: How does Doppler compare to EV files?
10:56 Q&A: How are secrets stored in Doppler? Is it stored with Doppler or is it stored with AWS Secrets Management etc?
12:16 Q&A: Is it possible to have a Doppler organization owner that does not have CLI access to certain projects or environments?
12:58 Q&A: Are there any rate limits on Doppler? We used to face issues with AWS Secrets Manager which had 50 reads per second
15:54 Q&A: Does Doppler console have something like RBAC?
18:00 Q&A: Does Doppler support enterprise auth mechanisms? (okta etc.)
18:31 Q&A: I saw that pricing is done per seat. If I join and enable SAML with our g suite for the whole organization, how does this work with number of seats?
About this event: Want to learn the fundamentals and benefits of Secrets Management in engineering organizations? Join Doppler and LayerCI for a workshop to learn more. Presented by Brian Vallelunga
About Brian: Brian Vallelunga is the CEO of Doppler, technical advisor to Soma Capital, and previously worked at Uber as a Lead Software Engineer. He's an advocate for security, developer experience and is backed by the best engineers in the industry (inc. leaders at Stripe, GitHub, Twitch and Heroku).
1. What is the current state of DevSecOps
2. Why does secrets management matter?
3. Universal Secrets Management workflow demo with Doppler and LayerCI
4. Q&A period
To learn more:
1. Try LayerCI for GitHub, BitBucket or GitLab for free: https://layerci.com/login
2. Try Doppler for free: Doppler
3. Check out the Doppler Integration docs here
4. Watch other product tutorials: https://layerci.com/tag/product-demo
5. Learn more about DevOps in our Academy posts: https://layerci.com/tag/academy/